Join our Community of Makers and Creatives!
HCC's West Houston Institute is excited to present a 5-part workshop series led by local experts covering:
- Business Resilience and Pivoting
- Digital Communication Strategies During a Crisis
- Sales and Customer Service Strategies
Through this series, we will help you gain the clarity and confidence that you need to build or grow your business within a network of peers and experts.
What You'll Gain
- A community of support for maker business owners
- Resources to develop a business plan that is built to last
- Direct contact with expert advisors for one-on-one consulting
- Connection to a network of creative support services
- Access to Harris County Public Library Makerspace
Classes will take place on Wednesday's from 11am to 1:30pm.
This series will be offered in-person.
All in person sessions are scheduled to take place in person at Houston Community College's South Campus. Parking and classroom information will be shared with course registrants.
1990 Airport Blvd. Houston, TX 77051
For general questions related to this course, contact:
Program Coordinator, West Houston Institute
Health & Safety Information
Learn about HCC's COVID-19 health and safety measures currently in place to keep our students and staff safe.