Building your Maker Brand in the Makerspace
Get Market Ready and our Hands On Sessions
Classes will take place once a week, in-person starting April 27th to June 1st 2023.
Instructional and Interactive Series:
This is a 6-week workshop series for Small Business Makers to learn how to utilize the Makerspace to create collateral for your business. Learn how to make Business signs, stamps, shirts and more in this hands on workshop series.
HCC's West Houston Institute is excited to present this 6-week workshop series led by a local expert who's series topics include creating:
- Social Media and/or Business Sign
- Logo Stamp and Stickers for you business
- Retractable Banner
- Company Merch (Shirt, Tumbler, etc.)
- Market Booth Display
- Car and/or Window Decals
What You'll Gain:
- A community of support from local experts
- Resources to build a strong branding strategy for your small maker business
- Direct contact with local advisors and other small business owners
- Connection to a network of creative support services
- Access to WHI's state-of-the-art makerspace and other facilities
- Classes will take place in-person on various dates and times vary.
- All in person sessions are scheduled to take place in person at Houston Community College's West Houston Institute.
- Specific schedule, parking and classroom information will be shared with course registrants.
For general questions related to this course, contact:
Program Coordinator, West Houston Institute
Health & Safety Information
Learn about HCC's COVID-19 health and safety measures currently in place to keep our students and staff safe.