Join us for an engaging networking event where we will explore the art of effective networking techniques. Learn how to be authentic in your networking style, allowing you to connect with others in a way that feels comfortable and genuine. Overcome your fears of networking and discover the power of speaking up and advocating for yourself and your business.
Expect to learn:
- How to maintain a professional relationship post-event?
- Leveraging networking to grow your business/ask for referrals.
- How to follow-up post-networking event or e-introduction?
- What are some effective follow-up methods (phone call, email, virtual meeting, in-person)?
- How long should the follow-up meeting or call be? Who pays for coffee or lunch?
- How to use LinkedIn and business cards for networking?
- Professional etiquette in emailing and voice messaging
Don't miss this valuable opportunity to enhance your networking skills and propel your professional growth. Join us for an insightful session filled with practical tips and strategies to make your networking efforts more impactful and rewarding.
For more information about MBDA Pandemic Recovery Center visit: