Great Financial Management Overview
for Small Business Owners
and Pathway to Seed Money
This virtual webinar is a prerequisite for the team lead of all teams applying for the 2023 HCC Business Plan Competition. Other entrepreneurs are also welcome!
For all proposed, startup and existing business owners. Plan now to understand the numbers that promote and grow your business success. The webinar prepares you for the “what, how and why” when it comes to understanding the financial needs for your business venture.
Know where you stand now and what you need to estimate and analyze the numbers you need, to propel you to sustainable success. Use this day to change your future!
- Understanding the Primary Purpose of your Business
- How to Generate Revenue from your Business Idea
- Understanding concepts such as Burn-rate, Breakeven, and Cash-Flow
- Determining Cash Needs of Business
- Financing Cash Needs
- Financial Record Keeping
Funding Panel: Hear from, and ask questions of a panel of our financial resource partners from Houston’s entrepreneurial eco-system.
- 1:30-2:00 pm Optional Login and networking
- 2:00-3:30 pm Program
- 3:30-4:30 pm Funding Panel
- 4:30-4:45 pm Optional Log out & Optional Additional Q&A
Please understand that any registrant attending this financial webinar as a prerequisite for applying to the 2023 HCC Business Plan Competition must be present in the event for at least 2 hours between 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm for this 2.5 hour webinar to fulfil this requirement.
For your convenience, the webinar is being
offered on 2 additional dates:
Choose the date that works best for you.
This webinar is stand-alone excellent!
There is also another benefit.
Attending this webinar is a prerequisite for those applying for the
2023 HCC Business Plan Competition.
For those Interested in learning more about applying for the
free training and advising and chance to win seed money
offered this Spring in the 2023 HCC Business Plan Competition:
Featured Presenter: David Regenbaum
- Entrepreneur in Residence, Glenda & David Regenbaum Center for Entrepreneurship at HCC Northwest
- Chairman of the Board, HCC Foundation
- Faculty & Mentor for 10,000 Small Businesses
- Curriculum Developer, Advocate & Philanthropist
- David Regenbaum was Owner and Operator of Association Management, Inc. (AMI) from 1979-2010. AMI achieved remarkable growth and prestige under his leadership for over 36 years, resulting in AMI becoming the leading community association management firm in Texas, managing over 300 communities consisting of over 100,000 homes and commercial units. Many of his innovative management philosophies and practices have become industry standards. In 2010, he sold AMI to FirstService Residential Houston, the largest community association management company in America. Regenbaum then served as President of FirstService Residential Houston for the next four years, before “retiring.” Much to our benefit, David’s altruistic encore career is dedicated to empowering Houston’s startup and existing small business owners and to instilling entrepreneurial skills in the greater Houston area workforce through Houston Community College!