DATES: WEDNESDAYS, APRIL 12TH - MAY 17TH, 2023 TIME: 11AM - 1:30PM (EVERY WEDNESDAY) LOCATION: THE WEST HOUSTON INSTITUTE 2811 HAYES ROAD HOUSTON, TX 77084 THIS EVENT IS IN PERSON ONLY. CLASSES ARE HELD WEEKLY ON WEDNESDAYS.
Is your Creative Brand ready to be a Market Vendor?
Instructional and Interactive Series:
This is an 7-week workshop series for Small Business Makers seeking to learn how to become a vendor at local markets. Get clarity on what markets look for when selecting vendors, what is needed to start, market set ups, and more.
HCC's West Houston Institute is excited to present this 7-week workshop series led by a local expert who's series topics include:
Am I Pop-Up Market Ready?
What's needed for set up at markets?
How do I choose the right market for my products?
Applying for markets, checklist.
I'm Approved, What's Next!
Market Marketing Tips & Tricks, Resources, FAQ
What You'll Gain:
- A community of support from local experts
- Resources to build a strong branding strategy for your small maker business
- Direct contact with local advisors and other small business owners
- Connection to a network of creative support services
- Access to WHI's state-of-the-art makerspace and other facilities
- Classes will take place in-person on various dates and times vary.
- All in person sessions are scheduled to take place in person at Houston Community College's West Houston Institute.
- Specific schedule, parking and classroom information will be shared with course registrants.
For general questions related to this course, contact:
Program Coordinator, West Houston Institute
Health & Safety Information
Learn about HCC's COVID-19 health and safety measures currently in place to keep our students and staff safe.