Free workshops with Texas Master Gardeners and Better Living with Texans, both online and onsite
Click on the workshop title for details
- Organic Gardening, start your own edible garden
- How to grow plants for fun and profit
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition and Health
Green Thumb Gardening Lecture Series
This monthly series is presented by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and the Harris County Master Gardeners. The mission is to help educate the residents of Harris County on sustainable gardening and horticultural practices.
Growing & Nourishing Healthy Communities
This 6-week program is presented by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Better Living for Texans. This 6-week program teaches basic gardening skills with a focus on growing vegetables.
Looking for specialized knowledge? Whether you're starting or advancing your career, you can gain the skills you need online.
- Designed to meet workforce demand
- Developed by industry experts
- Delivered through top colleges and universities
- Instructor-led online or self-paced options