Leadership & No Blame Problem Solving
In partnership with The Citizens Campaign
10 hours – non-credit course – Free
Help your community, become a Civic trustee, Solutions Advocate, Appointed Government Official, Local Political Party Representative, Committeeperson, or District Leader.
- Learn your legal rights to participate as a citizen leader.
- Get in the game of government decision-making
- Be introduced to a successful practitioners’ method called No-Blame practical problem-solving.
- Earn a leadership certificate!
Course Learning Objectives:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
● Evaluate solutions to determine if they are practical, evidence-based, and cost-effective
● Use No-Blame Problem Solving in professional contexts such as government, the corporate world, nonprofit advocacy, and/or your personal life
● Recognize your right to access public records and participate in government decisions at local power centers
● Identify roles you can take in your city to offer solutions and leadership without running for office